Vigorous Brothers | Recruitment Opportunities
Looking for talented wine people to join the Melbourne and Sydney teams.
Vigorous Brothers is a dynamic wine distributor with a focus on the next generation of winemakers in Australia, and beyond. While we are a young company, we were born out a partnership with Fesq & Company, the oldest wine distribution company in Australia, now owned and managed by the 5th and 6th generation of the Fesq family.
We were born from the idea that the wine landscape in Australia has evolved rapidly over the past 5-10 years, and there has been an explosion of new producers and wine styles which have altered the market dramatically. While Fesq & Company is a firmly established distributor of more recognised family owned wineries, we saw a gap in the market for a new generation of wines to take hold.
Established two years ago in NSW, Vigorous Brothers has quickly grown and developed a sought after portfolio of producers whom we represent. Now moving into Victoria, we are merging with Firebrand Wine, and joining their portfolio into Vigorous Brothers.
We are looking to fill a full-time sales role in the Melbourne CBD, as well as an additional sales person in Sydney. The key points are;
- To represent our exclusively managed brands at a wholesale trade level in Melbourne and surrounds.
- To service the needs of our customers according to our shared service standards.
- To achieve success in this representation according to a clear set of goals and KPIs.
- To adhere to our published standards guidelines.
Desirable and Key Attributes:
Looking for an enthusiastic sales manager who has a passion for the young emerging wine scene in Australia, as well as international wines, with the drive to grow the profile and sales of these winery brands.
- Professional level of wine knowledge; equivalent to WSET 3 or CMS Certified
- Minimum 3 years experience working with wine in an on-premise or retail environment.
- Sales experience a bonus.
- A good network of contacts, and a keen understand of the Victorian wine scene
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently.
- A successful record of achieving targets and working towards KPI’s.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with the ability to engage customers with varying degrees of wine knowledge.
- Proficiency in the use of CRM, Microsoft products, and multiple electronic communication platforms.
Daniel Jacobson - firstname.lastname@example.org | 0430071720